Requiem

Requiem - Requiem was both amazing and frustrating all at once. There was a lot going on. Characters coming together. Reunions that made me rejoice. POV shifts I loved and wanted to see more of. Action. Romance. My eyes were glued to these pages for twenty-four hours and I couldn’t put the book down. I wasn’t particularly fond of how the triangle was treated, with Lena toying around with Julian’s emotions to watch and see if Alex would get jealous. I mean, she did have more important things to worry about after all. *facepalm*However…the closer I got toward the end, the more I realized something was terribly wrong and frustrating. I screamed. I cussed. I almost pulled out my hair. It was nothing I expected. I would expand more on this but it would probably contain spoilers--just know I loved most of every bit of the book EXCEPT the ending. What. Was. That?! So aggravating. Nonetheless… I still liked it. Maybe I like torturing myself. I don’t know. But I want more. I don’t want this as the end. Now, I wait for the show.