Eve (Eve, #1) - Anna Carey You can also find my full review at http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.comThank you, NetGalley and HarperCollins, for the opportunity to read Eve. This, of course, does not influence my opinion in any way.Eve was attention grabbing from the start. Of course, I love Dystopians. I have even before this “craze” started. Ha. And this was one of the better ones. I certainly look forward to continuing on with this series.Eve was flawed. She was naïve and really couldn’t survive well on her own. Perhaps that’s why I liked her character so much. Because she was vulnerable. Like most real people would be in a situation of this nature. Sure, in most of my favorite Dystopians, the characters I love are fighters and survivors, but Eve stood apart from these on her own. The world building in this was interesting. At times I did feel like it lacked a little detail and would have liked to learn more. I felt the ending was a little abrupt, or maybe it was just me begging to continue on with the story so I can hurry and find out what happens next! I did enjoy the dialogue and the characters. The action was nicely paced and the memory flashbacks were interesting. I hope to see more of those so that I can know everything that happened leading the world to the state it is in now. Overall, perhaps not a favorite on my Dystopian list, but a really good read nonetheless- something I read quickly- and I hope to read the second installment soon. ;)