Delirium  - Lauren Oliver Delirium is an odd world. A unique world. Something I could have never thought of, but found strangely realistic and oh so romantic. Love is a disease. How outrageous is this? But it works fantastically well here. There’s an explanation. There are strange backgrounds and science behind this. The characters are complex, and the story is beautiful. It flowed seamlessly and I am not afraid to admit that I cried at the end. This world is scary. Love is a crime. It’s a disease. You have to be cured of it by the time you’re eighteen. You’re emotionless after this. It’s heart-wrenching to think of a world like this. My head was constantly spinning at the emotional turmoil in this book. I adored the characters that were strongly developed with each their own unique personality. I’m really at a loss of words of how to properly review this one. I should just leave it at this and say that if you haven’t read it, love Dystopia and looking for an interesting new, world, read it. This idea could have gone really bad, but Oliver did a tremendous job with it. I was captivated from the first page until the last. Speaking of last: insane cliffhanger. Must have Pandemonium soon. Highly recommended. 4. 5 stars!