Cold Kiss - Amy Garvey You can find my full review at http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.comCold Kiss was intoxicating, riveting, and a delight to read. I adored this hauntingly beautiful story of romance and tragedy. The characters had depth and life. I had some minor annoyances, though. There were some unresolved questions left hanging at the end. I don’t want to bring these up in the review as I don’t want to give away spoilers, but I’m just saying that I felt the ending left a few questions unanswered. Does this mean a possible sequel? In a way, I would hope not. Cold Kiss stands fabulously on its own and shouldn’t require a sequel or series. I don’t see where a sequel could even come into play after the ending here. If there were a sequel, I might look into it out of curiosity. I just feel it’s not necessary. Everything could have been wrapped up and resolved nicely all in Cold Kiss, leaving the readers with a stunning stand-alone novel for our shelves. Nonetheless, all that aside, this was a visually expressive and beautiful story. I found myself wanting to know more about the powers that Wren possessed. I was drawn to Gabriel and liked his protectiveness, as well as his charm. I adored that Amy Garvey used the old-mythology zombie, more like the Haitian Voodoo Zombie, instead of the traditional that readers are more used to. It was so unique and kept me intrigued.I really wasn’t expecting to enjoy this book as much as I ended up doing. It cast its own spell on me.