Drink, Slay, Love - Sarah Beth Durst You can also read my review at http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.comThank you to Simon & Schuster Galley Grab for the opportunity to read Drink, Slay, Love! Drink, Slay, Love was down-right fantastic. Going into it, I thought it would be cheesy, but it took me completely off guard and I had so many laugh-out-loud moments as well as just overall thoroughly enjoying the whole story. Sarcastic, witty, well-written and pure fun, Drink, Slay, Love is a vampire novel that you do not want to miss. Even to the readers who may be a bit tired of the whole “vamp scene” (and to make a side note here: I’m not, I still love my vamps!), you will love this outrageously fun-crafted tale of a vampire who gets staked by a unicorn. That’s right, you read correctly. Staked by a unicorn! The premise sounded so crazy and quirky to me, too, but I dived right in only to be blown away, and I completely adored the humor tossed in throughout. The Twilight jabs: hilarious! Of course, no offense to the Twilight fans, but there were some great jokes here. Pearl was my kind of character. Sassy and sarcastic. I loved the narration and learning about her. It was particularly interesting reading through her “transformation”. Loved this book. Definitely going to be a reread.4.5 stars!