30 Day Book Challenge-- Day One

So I haven't been on this site much recently. Haven't been on much of anything recently other than my actual blog here and there and a little FB. Ha. But I'm here now and I'm finally starting this 30 Day Book Challenge (that I said I would start almost a month ago). Lol.

Probably will take me quite some time to actually complete it because I won't make posts every single day, but I'll do it when I can since it looks fun. :)

And of course Day One is going to ask me my favorite read for last year. Well, I didn't have only one. Last year was a pretty damn good reading year for me so I admit to being able to name three off the top of my head right now that were my best reads. I read nearly 150 books last year too, so I would hope no one would expect me to only pick one book out of that many. I just couldn't pick one, so I'm sorry to say that I have to cheat a bit with this question. Ha. (And just in case anyone asks: No, I'm fairly certain I won't be able to pick just one for this year either. Come on now... we're book nerds.)

Top three faves of last year:

Quicksilver by R.J. Anderson
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

(I was going to include Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen but remembered I technically read the ARC in 2011 and not last year. Hahaha.)

I'll include pics on the next one. :)

Pixie